Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Whole 30: Week 3 Recap

Three weeks?  Wow, in the beginning I thought my 30 days would creep by but they have really went by fast.  I've learned a lot during my three weeks.  The first and most important thing for me is PATIENCE.  If you recall from my week 2 recap, I was getting very discouraged because I stepped on the scales when I wasn't suppose to.  Well guess what, my digital scales are messed up.  HA!  My husband called me on Friday and said it had him at a 8 pound weight gain in 1 week, which was not possible.  There you go, be patient and don't weigh your self because it can cause a lot of harm.  In the pass week, I have had so many people tell me that I look like I have lost weight.  I can tell it in my clothes and face.  I can't wait to finish strong and see what those scales say. 

I also wanted to mention that my pace has gotten faster during my runs.  I typically run 3 min/ walk 1 but this past weekend I ran 6 miles and only walked once.  That is huge for me.  Now, I just have to keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment