Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The Zoo and Fun at the Park

Happy Monday!  We had a wonderful weekend making lots of memories.  October has been a really busy month for us so we decided to spend time as a family and do something fun on Saturday.  We let Parker dedcide and the vote was for the Zoo.  I took Parker to the Zoo when he was one so he doesn't remember the trip. 




I took a lot of pictures with my good camera but have been lazy about uploading them to my computer.  Afer the zoo, we had a yummy lunch at Acme Oyster House in Gulf Shores.  Parker loves to "go somewhere".  No family outing is complete without a trip to Bass Pro Shop.  If you know me, you know I hate that place. I only go becuase I love my boys.
 
On Sunday, my mother-in-law took Parker to the park to play for about 2 hours.  He was do dirty when he got home.  I literally had to scrub the black gunk off his legs and feet.  He had a great time and that's all that matters.    




 
I'm so thankful that God chose me to be this little boys mom.  It's the best gift ever.





No comments:

Post a Comment