Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Whole 30: Week 2 Review

Week two of the Whole 30 is under my belt and I've moved into week three!!!  Can I get a Amen. 

The physical results that I'm seeing are wonderful. Clothes that were fitting tightly and were almost unwearable a couple of weeks ago fit well or are loose now. While my stomach has a LONG way to go before it's truly flat, it is much flatter today. My skin looks great.  I'm sleeping well. 

Okay, now I have to be honest and confess.  I WEIGHED!  I told my husband to hide the scales and I found them while cleaning on Saturday and I've gained 3 pounds.  I should have put them back.  I was depressed about the scale going up but I didn't through in the towel.  Fast forward to Monday, I was still a little depressed so I ate 3 mini twix.  I felt guilty and then it made me sick.  I assume it was all the sugar.

So, today is a new day and I'm going to ROCK week 3.  I've also decided to increase my running until I'm finished with the challenge. 

Have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment