Sunday, February 23, 2014

Catching Up

Last weekend, we went down to the beach (Gulf Shores) for a birthday party.  Parker's friend, JR, turned 4.  JR's dad, Joe, and Lee are best friends.  The party had a Pirate Theme but unfortunately, I only took two pictures.  We enjoyed a beautiful day at the beach celebrating with great family and friends.



On Sunday, Lee and I spent the afternoon together.  Lee's dad and step-mom watched Parker.  We ate lunch at Laps, did a little shopping and then came back home.  It was nice yo get away, just the two of us.  

I'm starting my Herbal Cleanse tomorrow.    I'm hoping it will jump start my weight loss.  Sometimes you just need to shake things up a little. Oh, in case you are wondering how the 2 week Dr. Oz diet went......BIG FAT FAIL!  We lasted a week and I loss almost three pounds and turned around and gained 5 pounds.  I'm still drinking the breakfast smoothie because it is really yummy and keeps me very full.  I'm running my first half for 2014 on March 29 so I have hot to get a few pounds off.  I want to feel good when I run 13.1 miles.


It's a rainy Sunday here today.  We are going to ride to the river and look at a renovation that was just completed at one of the landings.  Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment