Monday, February 10, 2014

Parker and Mommy Day

Saturday, Parker and I spent some quality time together.  We went to the bank, Dollar Tree for a few last minute Valentine items for his class, ate Mexican, got mommy's oil changed & then called it a day.  Parker told me multiple times that he was having a fun day.  That melted my heart.  Daddy was in a fishing tournament that didn't go as planned.  He text me at 1:00 and said not to come to the weigh-in because the motor messed up and they were trying to get back to land.  He was so bummed. 


~Just Chillin~

~Playing with his toys while we waited for our food~


~He loves chips and salsa~

~The only thing I can get him to eat is a cheese enchilada~
 
We had a great day and I hope we can do it again really soon.  Parker is such a daddy's boy so it's nice to have a day with just the two of us!  Happy Monday!


2 comments:

  1. Aw I love this! He is such a cutie! Hope you had a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious :) I love alone time with my boy too! Love his smile!

    ReplyDelete