1. What's your middle name? Nicole
2. If you could live anywhere else in the world where would you live? In the world? I would love to live in North Carolina. I love the charm that Charlotte and Raleigh has.
3. Tell us about your guilty pleasures. Coke Zero, which I'm on day 5 of breaking that nasty soda habit, and peach cobbler.
4. What do you like best about your job? If you weren't doing that, what career would you have pursued? I'm in insurance @ State Farm. I love that I get to help people with all aspects of their life. Not only do I help with their auto, homeowners and life insurance needs but I can help them plan for retirement. I worked in banking for 12 years and came to insurance 7 months ago and love it. Now if I wasn't to old to start over, I would love to be a speech pathologist and work in the school system. I have a business degree so I would basically be a freshman in college if I were to go back to school.
5. Five items you'd grab during a fire. (People and pets don't count. Those are a given.)
My box full of Parker's things from school including his hand and foot prints over the past 2 years, my purse, my pearls, my wedding album and my flat iron.
6. Marathon running...something you'd like to pursue or just plain crazy?
I'm a runner and ran my first half 2 months ago. A marathon is a mind game and I'm actually considering running a full marathon the end of the year for St. Jude. I have'nt made up my mind 100% so we shall see. I love that 13.1 sticker on the back of my car and to have a 26.2 would be awesome.
7. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Anything pasta. I love it!
8. Last person you spoke to...annnnnd....go!
9. Favorite childhood toy
I was a barbie kind of girl!
10. Breakfast cereal of choice.
Have a wonderful weekend!