Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Rise-n-Shine

If you're from the South, you know today is Fat Tuesday.  What that means is basically it's a holiday.  Lots of businesses are closed and there will be lots of parades.  When I worked for Corparate America I had to work and now that I work for a small business, Mommy has the day off.  So what do I decide to do on my day off?  My alarm went off at 3:45 so that I could meet 2 friends and ride to our meeting place for a 3 mile run.  We started at 4:30 and it was COLD!  My pace has been close to 12:00 lately so I was thrilled to see that our pace was 11:23 this morning.  I do a 3 minute run/1 minute walk do if I didn't do that, my pace and time would be really awesome.  



I was home by 5:40, showered and now I'm relaxing, drinking a cup of coffee and catching up on last nights episode of Private Lives/Nashville Wives.  What a morning!  Happy Mardi Gras!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment