Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The Beach and a Wedding

I'm on vacation this week but we really haven't done anything but play.  Parker loves Monster Trucks so I told him if he was good on Monday, I would buy him another truck.  I think we bought the last one that he didn't have from Walmart.  I guess we will have to make a trip to Toys R Us to see if they have any differnt ones. 

We spent the day in Gulf Shores/Orange Beach on Sunday.  We started out with lunch at The Hang Out.  The girl took us to our seats and Parker saw the beach.  He started crying because he wanted to go out and play in the sand and water.  I finally got him to stop crying.  He's all DRAMA!!!!



I was in a wedding a few weeks ago.  It was both their second marriage so it was really low key  It turned out beautiful despite the power going out about 30 minutes before the ceremony started.  We had to open the doors so air could circulate.  Parker enjoyed playing with his friends at the reception.  It was held at Bluegill with an open seafood buffet. 

Tomorrow is the 4th of July! We play to spend the day at my sister's house.  I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment