I'm linking up again with Darci for 5 for Friday. It's been a busy week with lots of changes around my household. They are all 5 for Friday worthy!
1) I'm no longer a banker/loan officer at a bank. I accepted a position at State Farm and LOVE IT! The people are so nice and it's such a wonderful environement to be in. I'm really excited to see what God has in store for me & my family.
2) I turned 33 yesterday! Oh and I started my new job on my birthday. What was I thinkinkg, HA! It doesn't bother me being in my 30's. I have noticed I have way less energy & patience & MORE gray hair.
3) I spent Tuesday at the pool with Parker! He loves swimming at the pool. He's also a flirt. He loves to talk with the little girl's. It's not the best picture but it's the best I could get of him.
4) We are taking Parker to the Monster Jam tomorrow night. He's so excited. This will be his second time seeing them. My sister-in-law, brother-in-law and nephew are going with us. It should be lots of fun!
5) Guess who scored a major sale! This girl! Target had these sandles on clearance for $7.50.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!