I'm linking up Darci for Five for Friday! I have a big announcment next week for Five for Friday but have to keep it a secret for a few more days. No, Parker is not having a little brother or sister so get that out of your head. LOL!
1) I got really great new this week on something I have been praying about.. I feel very strongly that this is part of His plan vs my plan. Sometimes we have to listen to Him and stop trying to take control!
2) My Mother-in-law is back in town for the month. We missed her last month while she was in Dallas. She is watching Parker for us tomorrow night while Lee & I enjoy and adult dinner.
3) Parker is learning his days of the week. He can now tell me what day it is with out me giving him hints. I'm a proud mama!
4) POOL TIME- We took Parker to the pool on Sunday and he had so much fun. Lee and I have decided that we will try and take him every Sunday this summer.
5) My sister is in Nursing school and decided to try and work while finishing so that she will have her foot in the door once she graduates. She was offered a job yesterday and she is thrilled!!!
Okay, I know it's not that much to be excited about but it's something. I turn the BIG 3-3 on Thursday. Wow, I'm getting old! Have a wonderful weekend.