Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Weight Watchers Wednesday

Starting Weight: 169.8
Current Weight: 168.4

Well, I'm officially down 1.4 pounds.  The weight is coming off slower than I would like but it's coming off.

I'm sticking to my points but boy am I hungry around 3:00.  I've got to find a lunch that will hold me over.  It just seems like I can use up my points so fast. 

My husband was out of town last weekend so I wasn't able to run.  I told myself I was going to do PiYo everyday but that hasn't happen yet.  I'm still going to YouTube for those workouts but really need to order the DVD. 

I would love to be at 167 for next weeks weigh in.  Have a great week.

4 comments:

  1. Have you tried some fruit as an afternoon snack? What about eating lunch a bit later? Hang in there! Yea it does come of slowly but it comes off! Trust me! Drop me an email if you need to vent! tinatnvol@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You may see an email soon.

      Delete
  2. Yay! Keep it up. The afternoons are the hardest. Fruit is great in the afternoon and I will throw in a few almonds or walnuts if I'm dying. A tablespoon of hummus and veggies is good too. I also try and drink hot tea in the afternoon. I know that won't fill you up, but sometimes it helps get me past that hard time of day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hot tea is a great idea! I ate scrambled eggs with a litte cheese this morning and it's 11:50 and I haven't had a snack.
      I typically eat a 100 calorie pack of almonds as a mid morning snack so maybe I'll have it later in the afternoon to hold me over after lunch and before dinner.

      Delete