Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Weight Watcher Wednesday: Week 1

Starting Weight: 169.8
2/11/15 Weight: 169.6

Yes, I only lost .2.  When I signed up last week, I wasn't prepared.  You know the old saying "failure to plan is planning to fail", well, it's true.  Yesterday was the first day that I think I really stuck to the plan.  I wasn't able to run over the weekend but I've started PiYo.  Let me tell you, PiYo will work parts of my body that I didn't know would hurt, but it feels so good.  HA! 

3 comments:

  1. Tell me about PiYo. Should I invest in it?? I need to be able to do something early in the morning before everyone is awake. My house is small and so it can't be really loud or involve me doing lots of jumping around and shaking everything. ;) Any weight loss is going in the right direction and now you're all set! I bet you have a big loss this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! It doesn't matter how much is lost - just that the scale is going in the right direction! Hope you are having a great week and thanks for linking up! You have reminded me how awesome PiYo is. I need to pull it back out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you wrote out your goals. Don't get hung up on a number- very hard not to do. Stick to the plan, get your activity points in, and track everything. Can't wait to read about your journey!!!!

    ReplyDelete