Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Parker's First Hunting Trip

When I first found out I was pregnant, Lee and I both thought we were having a girl.  I even had a dream that it was a little girl.  Much to our surprise, we were having a baby boy instead.  I remember seeing the tears stream from Lee's eye's.  We were both thrilled.  All I could think about was that Lee was going to have a fishing and hunting buddy.  Parker has shown interest in hunting and we wanted to make sure he was old enough before we let him go.  We bought everything camo that you could imagine.  Opening season came in on Saturday so the big day was finally here.  They got in the woods about 3:00 that afternoon and stayed until dark.  Parker was a little disappointed that he didn't get to see a big buck.  Lee said he sat there and was really quiet.  They both had a wonderful time and are looking forward to their next trip together. 


 
 
 
Just in case you're wondering, NO, Mommy DOES NOT hunt.  Lee took me hunting once when we were dating and I couldn't be still or stop talking.  I guess it's sad that my 4 year old can be quiet.  The boy's dropped me off at a friends house in Monroeville so I spent the day shopping and reading lots of Southern Living magazines.   

No comments:

Post a Comment