Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Whole 14- Round 2

 Did you notice the title of my post?  Yes, Whole 14.  Myself, along with my co-workers are doing a mini edition to gear up for the holidays.  I've been able to maintain my weight at 168.8 since I finished Whole 30 in October.  My goal is to be at 164 by the end of the 14 days. 

Life after whole 30 has been interesting.  I've continued to follow whole 30 for the most part but added some foods that weren't approved.  We've had a cool snap lately so I made Chili one night and White Chicken Chili another.  Let me tell you, everytime I eat something that's not Whole 30, my stomach kills me.  I feel yuck, my stomach bloats and I just don't like it.  As I've said before, this is more of a lifestyle so I'm excited to see where this will take me.

I cheated several times my first round and I don't plan to do that during the next 14 days.  I can do this!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment