1. I'm so excited for a 3 day weekend. I have been so tired all week.
2. I was running last weekend and right after the 3 mile water stop, I fell. I wasn't paying attention and looked off to the side and the next thing I knew, I was on the ground. I walked about a half mile before one of my friends came to pick me up. I couldn't finish my 6 mile run. Talk about upset. Anyway, I can finally walk on my left foot but the bone area of my left ankle is bruised and swollen. Hopefully it will heal soon.
3. I'm planning Parker's 4th birthday party. Oh my goodness, where has the time gone. He wants an Avengers party. I'm thinking Kangaroos. It's a little on the expensive side but all I have to do is show up with the cake. They even provide Blue Bell ice cream cups.
4. I started a diet on June 16th. I lost 7.4 pounds in 2 weeks and this week I've lost .4. At least give me a pound or two. Geez, I don't think I'm asking for too much.
5. It's the first week of July and we haven't been in a pool. I told Parker that we would go swimming this weekend. He's excited.
6. Our 11 year Anniversary is fast approaching. Lee and I were talking about it last night and trying to make some plans.
I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July. Stay Safe!!!