Thursday, July 31, 2014

July

It's July 31 already? How did that happen? Here's what we've been up to the month of July.
 
We were 10 minutes early one Sunday for Church so I let Parker jump in the front seat with me.  He thought he was such a big boy. 
 

Saturday, July 12
 
Parker was invited to his friend Peyton's 4th Birthday party.  Peyton's dad was Parker's soccer coach so the boys' became good friends.  It was such a cute Western theme party.  We had a blast.
 



This is the result of waking up at 6:45, no nap and playing your little heart out at a birthday party.  Poor baby!
 

 
Sunday, July 13
 

Parker's best bud, Briley, celebrated his Birthday with a Super Mario themed party.  I was super impressed with the party considering Matt & Pamela, Briley's parents, (AKA my best friends) had a 4 week old to take care of as well. 
 




Look how cute.  She made sugar cookies and cut a piece out and put it in a little flower pot.  Oh, the pot was filled with a crumbled brownie.



Saturday, July 19
 
It was a stormy Saturday here in South Alabama so we decided to take Parker to see Planes Fire & Rescue.  This was probably my favorite movie that we have taken Parker to see.  
 
Sunday, July 20

 
It's no secret, I LOVE my church.  To celebrate the end of the series, I Heart My Church, we had Kona Ice after the service.  Parker was so excited because he gets Kona Ice once a week at his school. 



 
Friday, July 25
 
This was a BIG day because Mama turned 34.  We had a low key celebration with my sister and my nieces at Moe's BBQ in Downtown Mobile.  It was a perfect day.
 








Sunday, July 27
 
Parker and I spent a few hours at the pool.  I'm suprised my pasty white self didn't scare people away.  I hate to admit that this was our first trip of the summer to the pool.  Hey, summer is about to end.  This picture is the result of no nap & several hours of swimming.  Poor baby. 
 

 
Well, there you go.  Life at the Rollin house has been busy and August will be the same.  Big changes coming in a few weeks for my sweet little man.  Stay tuned for an update!
 













1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. I have no idea where the time is going! It was a fun month though!! Love the little crawfish shirt!

    ReplyDelete