Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Random Happenings

How do you like my real life Elf on the Shelf????  This little boy cracks me up.  The sad part is that he is so skinny and can fit on that shelf. 

 
On Sunday, we had Christmas in Chatom with some of my family.  Lee wasn't feeling good so I met my sister at her house and rode with her.  I pick on her because when the girls were little and they would come to my house to visit, we took my Tahoe everywhere.  It had a built in DVD player so the girls thought they always had to ride in my truck.  So now that I have a child, my sister gets payback because I make her drive everywhere and take her car.  The only bad part is taking the car seat out and putting it in her SUV.  We had a great trip.  It's funny because the girls like to listen to these hip hop songs. We had fun singing.   


Parker loves spending time with Emilee & Hannah.  

Remember me saying Lee didn't feel good, well he ended up in the hospital on Monday.  He had a bump under his arm last week and which turned into an infected hair which resulted in Hidraditis.  All Hidraditis boils down to is inflammation of the sweat gland.  They admitted him because he was running a fever and had chills when he arrived at the ER.  I feel bad.  He woke me up at 5 yesterday morning to tell me he had been hurting all night and had chills.  I told him to go ahead and go to the ER instead of waiting for Urgent Care to open.  I had no clue they would actually admit him for observation.  They originally said they would keep him overnight but thank goodness they let us go around 4:30 that afternoon.  Parker loved sitting with daddy and watching cartoons.    

This is what my bar looks like with all the crap they sent us home with to keep the area clean & his medication.  I didn't go to nursing school for a reason.  Changing the bandage daily will be tough for me.  
 
My great aunt passed away on Friday night.  She had been in a lot of pain so I know her children are glad to see that she is pain free.  So, that's our life lately. 




No comments:

Post a Comment