Friday, December 6, 2013

FIVE ON FRIDAY

I've been MIA for a few weeks.  Life gets very crazy this time of the year.  We have a jam packed weekend.  Parker's preschool Christmas program is tonight (oh my heart melts), my best friends gender reveal party and Auburn football on Saturday & Sunday two of my best friends from high school are coming down and we are taking our boy's to Wales West.  I'm sure it's going to be a great weekend.
 
Okay, in honor of my half marathon next Saturday, my Five for Friday will be all about things that I want that are related to running.
 
{1}
I can't believe that this sticker will be on the back of my car next weekend.  I'm so excited.
 
 {2}
I really need an SPI Belt to hold my keys, Gu and TP wipes.  Yes, there I said it, I like to carry wipes with me.  There is a good reason.  LOL
 
 
 {3}
I need new shoes but will hold off until after my half.  I love my Brooks running shoes.
 
 
 {4}
I think this pretty tumbler will help me drink all my water each day.  Maybe, maybe not but it's cute!
 
{5}
I bought two really cute running tops from Old Navy.  They are really light weight and loose fitting. 
 
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment