Monday, December 9, 2013

Wales West, Gender Reveal Party & Christmas Program










 
It's that time of the year where we stay very busy.  When I uploaded the pictures to my phone, it didn't put them in the order that I wanted.  So I will recap starting with yesterday.  I'm a very blessed girl being that I still keep in contact with some of my high school girlfriend's.  Yesterday, my friend Shae and her son Max came down (about an hour and a half drive for her) and we took the boys to Wales West to ride the train and see Santa.  We had so much fun.
 
~Mommy & Parker selfie~
~My little Elf~
~Is he cute or what~
~Parker & Max with Mrs. Clause~
~Parker & Santa~
Santa asked what he would like and he told him a blue bike. 
 
~Two peas in a pod~
 
On Saturday afternoon, my best friend had her gender reveal party.  I guessed it right, IT'S A BOY!!! Briley is going to be a big boy.  He's so funny and tells everyone that it will be double trouble when baby brother gets here. 
 
On Saturday, I ran 7 miles in the freezing rain.  We are some crazy ladies.  There were about 6 or 7 of the ladies running 18 miles for their full marathon training.  We decided after our 7 miles that we needed to go check on them to make sure there were okay.  We were a little silly!!!  God has blessed me with there wonderful ladies.  We have a lot of fun conversations during our runs. 
 
 
Friday night, Parker has his preschool Christmas program.  Oh my, they were so cute.  I took a lot of pictures with my good camera but can't get them to load to my computer.  Parker was so excited.
 
~That smile of his will melt your heart~
 
My half marathon is on Saturday.  I'm so excited.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment