Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

I had the most fun making treats for the kiddos in Parker's class.  Parker woke up this morning saying "I like candies, mommy!"  I made the chocolate pretzels that has the m&m in the middle.  Sorry, no picture. 

On a different note, God is so good!  HE answered a prayer that I had been praying about for almost a year.  A few months ago, I changed the way I was praying about the situation.  God is always trying to teach me to be patient, because He knows I'm not. 

This past weekend, I was able to spend some time with three of my closest friends.  It was awsome to be able to get together, talk about life and our Faith.  I had to work half a day at the bank, so after we closed, I packed up and headed out.  My friend Amy and her husband own a condo in Orange Beach so we stayed there.  We went to the Wharf and walked around, had a drink at Ginny Lane, came back to the condo and got dress, dinner at Cobalt and was home by 10.  Yes, we were a wild group!!!!  Now, we did stay up til 1 in the morning with all the girl talk.  It was a lot of fun but I was glad to get home to see my little man. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment