Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Blogger Biggest Loser {Week 7}

I set a goal to reach 165 by the end of the month.  I'm not going to lie, it's going to be really hard to hit that number.  I have a plan in place, lets hope it works.  I did really well last week.  I'm still drinking lots of water, sticking to my 1200 calories and working out.  The wheather has been nasty in South Alabama lately, so Jullian Michael's has became my BFF.  She kicks my tail! 

Week 1: 174.8

Week 2: 172.8
Week 3: 170.8
Week 4: 170.6
Week 5: 170.6
Week 6: 168.8
Week 7: 167.6

I lost 1.2 pounds.  So, I need to shed 2.6 in 9 more days.  If I step it up, I can do it.  Have a great week~

3 comments:

  1. Great job on your loss this week! I know what you mean about the weather being terrible in Alabama. We are near Birmingham and I am so sick of the yucky weather I could scream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got this!!!! Jillian kicks everyones butt!!! I have a love hate relationship with her myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Christy! You can do it! I'm in Little Rock, and the weather here is not much different than yours. Mother Nature needs to send Old Man Winter packing! I"m ready for summer!!

    ReplyDelete