Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Blogger Biggest Loser {Week 8}

Wow, getting this weigh off is really hard.  When I first started this challenge, I lost 2-3 POUNDS the first 2-3 weeks.  Then reality hit, it's a slow process.  I'm eating healthy Monday-Thursday but Friday-Sunday, not so well.  That has to change.  So my goal from here forward is that I will allow myself one day to not eat as healthy.  Notice the word AS.  I don't mean go over the deep end with all three meals that day.  I'm talking about maybe a carb loaded pasta meal for dinner but my normal healthy breakfast and lunch.  So, here are my numbers:

Week 1:  174.8
Week 2:  172.8
Week 3:  170.8
Week 4:  170.6
Week 5:  170.6 
Week 6:  170.6
Week 7:  168.8
Week 8:  168.6

I lost .2 last week, not the number I was hoping for.  I'm running a 5k on Saturday and plan to run on the treadmill 2 times this week also.  Let's hope that I come close to my 165 goal by next week!  Have a wonderful week!


1 comment:

  1. You are doing great girlie....slow and steady wins the race! Not diet pills or gimicks....just healthy and that's exactly what you are doing! It's okay to indulge every now and then ;-)

    ReplyDelete