Monday, February 4, 2013

Biggest Loser {Week 5}

Well, last week did not go as planned.  I was upset because I busted my booty week 4 but lost .2.  I have a habit of wanting to quit when things get tough.  I could have quit, but I did'nt.  So, here are my numbers:

Week 1: 174.8
Week 2: 172.8
Week 3: 170.8
Week 4: 170.6
Week 5: 170.6

Yes, I lost 0, but that's okay.  I'm back on track this week and I will hit 169 this week.  I have a plan for the week which helps.  Last week, I half way planned our menu which results in bad decisions.  I hope everyone has a wonderful week.

5 comments:

  1. I want to give up when things get hard too. We got to keep pushing through. You will get 169 this week! Week 5 is yours girl! Rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A loss is a loss and something to celebrate! You can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maintaining is always better than gaining! At least that is what we say in the WW world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do it! Keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No weight change is better than no weight gain!

    Inviting you to link up at Weighing In Weekly! :D

    Diana at Nanny to Mommy
    http://www.nannytomommy.com/2013/02/weighing-in-i-lost-toddler.html

    ReplyDelete