Monday, January 12, 2015

Running Buddy

Last week my niece called to ask me if I would run a 1.2 mile fun run with her.  I was so honored that she asked me.  She recently joined her schools running club because she wants to run like her Aunt Chris.  She's so sweet.  Emilee is my sister's oldest daughter.  When she was younger, she would come to my house to visit and would go missing.  We could always find her in my closest wearing my high heel shoes.  She's always been "my girl!"  My sister swears she could have been my child.  LOL, acts just like me too. 
 
Before the race.  She was a little nervous but excited.

I'm happy, she's about to pass out!

We finished!!!

I was so proud of her accomplishment.  She didn't think she would finish but I just kelp encouraging her.



The after picture! 
 
I hope I didn't push her to hard and that she'll ask me to join her for another race.  Love this sweet girl so much and I'm so proud of her.




No comments:

Post a Comment