Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Training and Portion Control

So last week, I finally got disgusted enough with myself to set a plan in motion. My plan was/is to cut down portion sizes, watch carb and to think about what I eat before I put it into my mouth.  I'm also using My Fitness Pal to keep track of everything.  I don't know about you, but I'm loving the new barcode on MFP.  It really makes keep track fast and easy. 

Of course, there is a need for exercising as well. I don't have any issue with this part, because I run a lot since I'm training for my half in November.  I do need to start using my Shred video again. 

Last week for a short run.  I only ran 3 miles.  We took it easy because several people were running a 5k after we finished.  I'm so use to running longer distance that I felt like I did nothing.  As funny as this may sound, I think my body was designed for longer distance.  






No comments:

Post a Comment