Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pile on the Miles Challenge

Is it just me or did October just fly by?  I can't believe we are 1 day shy of November.  November is one of my favorite months.  The leaves start to fall, lots of weekend family activities and focusing on how blessed I am.  Yes, Thankful November!!!  My least favorite thing about November is that I tend to put on weight.  So, in order to keep the pounds off, I am linking up with  Monica from Run, Eat, Repeat for the "Pile on the Miles"  challenge. 

In November she hosts this amazing walking/running challenge to pack on some mileage instead of the lbs. The Holidays are approaching, and you know we want to look our best at all those family gatherings and work functions.

You sign up - keep your miles accountable each week - and also could win some cool prizes. You set a goal for yourself for the month and keep the spreadsheet updated each week - if you make the goal.

I set my goal for the month - 50 miles. Join in the fun with me?

If interested head over HERE and sign up!!! Let's RUN....



No comments:

Post a Comment