Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter 2013

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend.  Our weekend was busy.  I took Parker to a birthday party at the Little Gym on Saturday afternoon.  It was his first time at there.  We have been invited to several birthday parties there, but he was sick or we had something else going on.  I'm sure we will be making several trips back.  We went to the 5:00 Easter service on Saturday night.  It was packed.  There were people in the commons area as well as the over flow room.  All I can say is, GOD IS GOOD!  It makes my heart so happy to see people come to church.  The service was great so I pray God won some souls Easter weekend.  We dyed eggs Saturday night and Parker had so much fun.  He's not very gentle when putting the eggs in the bowls.  We spent the first half of the day at my sister-in-laws and then the afternoon at my sisters. 

Dying eggs!

His favorite thing in his basket was the new Monster Jam truck.  I'm telling you, I could have filled the basket with monster trucks and he would have been thrilled! 

Blurry picture, but he was so excited checking out all the things in his basket.

Chunnington!

Mr. Cool Ray!

Riding his 4-wheeler at Ree Ree's house!  My nephew put his helmet on Parker and it was so cute!

Easter Egg Hunt at Jenn Jenn's.





What a wonderful weekend!  I'm so thankful that He loves me and gave his life for us despite our flaws and imperfections.  For that, I'm so grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment