Jake and Holly are having a "Finish the Sentence" link-up and I have decided to join the fun. It's fun to look back at post like this years down the road just to see what you had to say.
1. If calories didn't count, I would eat...Spaghetti with cheese garlic bread! I still make Spaghetti once or twice a month because Parker loves it but we don't eat bread with it. I would also eat my weight in those yummy sugar cookies with the icing on it from Walmart. YUMM
2. On my Prom night....I had a blast with my friends. I went with a friend, Mark.
3. When I go to the store, I always buy...Yogurt, chicken breast and Butterball Turkey patties.
4. Family functions typically...eating and socializing.
5. I think my blog readers...are some of the nicest people. Anytime I email someone, they are so helpful!
6. I'd much rather be.....home in bed. I was out of the office yesterday because I once again have strep throat. Fun, oh fun!
7. I have an obsession with....facial products. I love makeup and face cleaners, etc. Most people like to spend money on shoes and clothes, not me. Hopefully I will look 40 when I'm 50. Seriously, who would spend $100 for a container of Rodan and Fields Mico Derm paste? LOL, worth every penny and it last a long time. I bought it in October and I have used only half of it. I use it 4-5 times a week.
8.My work friends...are always up for a movie. I love to go watch a movie at the Theater and I can always count on them to do that.
9. When I created my Facebook account....I'm not sure what I was thinking. I mainly use it to keep up with what's going on in every one's world. I spend way to much time on social media and I wish I never got sucked in.
10. My least favorite word is...bullet. I was talking to the ladies at work about purchasing a magic bullet, A BLENDER.
11. I really don't remember....very little. People always pick on me because I will remember the little things from the past. I actually remember a lot from my childhood.
12. Justin Bieber....why has he started dressing like a thug?