Thursday, April 18, 2013

Favorite Prayer

Wow, has this been a tough week for you like it has been for me?  First the Boston Marathon and then an explosion in West, Texas.  I find myself praying a lot lately and I have to make sure I give God praise for the good He has done.  Especially since there is so much bad in the world right now.  My relationship with Him has grown so much in the past 3 years and I'm thrilled.  I have always had a relationship with Him but I needed it to deepen.  I attend Bay Community Church in Malbis, Alabama.  I LOVE my church.  The worship music is awesome and my pastor makes it so easy to take his message and relate it to real life.  I came across a prayer on Pintrest and it's something I pray all the time.

Dear Lord, Lead me to make choices that bring You glory and allow me to experience the life You intended for me.

It's so true!  I try to make the right decisions because what ever I do, I want to give Him all the glory for it.  

In other news, my child is trying to give me a heart attack.  I picked him up from daycare yesterday and I grabbed his hand to walk to the car.  He got mad and let my hand go.  I went to grab it back and he took off running.  I look up and a truck is coming through the parking lot and I scream.  He stops and I grab him.  Luckily, the guy in the truck was looking and going really slow.  I put Parker in the car and tell him I will be reporting this to his daddy.  He at that point starts crying.  I go into my spill about how that truck could hit him and he may not see mommy and daddy again.  Yes, a little harsh words for a 2 year old toddler.  I got his attention and he just boo hoo'd.    The thought just brought me to tears. 

No comments:

Post a Comment