Monday, January 14, 2013

Blogger Biggest Loser {Week 2}

I feel that I did really well last week.  I have been using My Fitness Pal to log what I have been eating.  Please feel free to add me, cnr1980.  Weekends are hard for me.  I cook all week and eat out at least twice during the weekend.  So here are my stats:

Last week: 174.8
Weight today::  172.8

I'm 5"2 so that is so high for me.  I registered for the Gulf Coast Half Marathon in Pensacola, Florida on Sunday, April 7.  A friend of mine who runs marathons all the time has agreed to run with me. 

My goal for the week is to increase my water.  I know I don't drink enough so that must change.  Good luck to everyone. 

13 comments:

  1. You did great this week! Whoop whoop- half marathon! :) You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on the loss! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 pounds is GREAT! It's a great pace for weight loss! You should treat yourself to a cute water bottle or tumbler - it might make drinking your water more FUN! :)

    Miranda
    www.ournestingplace.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 pounds is awesome and signing up for a half marathon-you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the loss!

    A half marathon?! Wow!! I've been debating a 5k hahaha. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 lbs is GREAT!! I use My Fitness Pal as well & I LOVE it!!! My user name is ecjak2, I'll look for you :)

    http://imsailingaweigh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is awesome, good work! I love Miranda's idea and you should treat yourself to a cool new cup for water! Yay for having a goal. Half marathon, that's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job! Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great loss this week!!! I use fitness pal too, so I added you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are doing awesome! Thank you for the reminder too! I really REALLY need to up my water this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job! Keep it up! I'm on MFP as well so I added you as a friend :)

    ReplyDelete