Sunday, December 14, 2014

Pancakes with Santa and Christmas Fest

This weekend, I was able to fulfill one of my mommy dreams.  Our local town celebrated Christmas all weekend with lots of Arts and Crafts and a parade.  Parker and I woke up early on Saturday and went to a local church for Pancakes with Santa.  It was so much fun.  I remember seeing all the Santa breakfast pictures prior to us deciding to have a baby and I use to think how much fun it would be to go with our child.  Daddy was out of town hunting for the weekend so it was a Mommy and Parker weekend!

Guess what he told Santa that he wanted for Christmas, a rocket ship.  Turns out that he played with one at Briley's house.    Now, Santa must bring a rocket ship.  


After breakfast, we met up with a friend and her boys to walk around the festival and watch the parade.  Parker was so excited when he spotted the Kona Ice truck.  



We had a wonderful weekend and I enjoyed my one on one time with Parker. The next few weeks are going to be very busy so a relaxing weekend was in order.

  I'm so thankful for my precious little boy.      
 




2 comments: