Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

I had a wonderful Mother's Day Weekend.  Saturday, Lee helped me clean the house and he cooked steak for dinner.  Parker has been asking to go to the beach so on Sunday we spend the day in Gulf Shores.  We live maybe 45 minutes from the beach.  Parker had a blast and is already asking when we will go back.   
 
~Packed up and ready to go~
~He loved playing in the sand~
~Parker & Daddy building sand castles~

~My Boy's~
~Love him~
 
On our way home, we stopped by Krispy Kreme for donuts.  Mommy deserved something sweet to eat.  Parker said "I have a smiley face" and when I turned around this is what I saw.  He is so funny.
 
~Yes, that's the donut icing all around his mouth~
 
I had a wonderful Mother's Day and I hope that each of you did as well.
 


3 comments:

  1. Fun! I didn't know you were so close to the beach. Jealous! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man Mother's Day PLUS beach time?? Yes please!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beach and doughnuts! Nice! Happy Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete