Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Unglued Moments



I'm linking up with the Build "Em Up series, and today is about 'Coming Unglued'. Now, I know what you're thinking…there's no way she comes unglued. I like to refer to it as loosing my cool, but whatever it is, it's a complete loss of control and patience.

Now, I have not had a chance to read Lysa TerKeurst's Unglued but I've heard so many wonderful things about it.  I'm hoping it's a Mother's Day gift from my sweet child and husband.  HA, I really did ask for it.

I don't have a lot of patience and I find myself snapping really quick.  I hate that and I'm trying to fix it.  My goal is to stop, breathe and think it though before I react.  My poor husband takes the brunt of the storm.  I seem to always take it out on him and it's not right.  He means the world to me and is honestly the best dad in the world. 

I'm so blessed to have a wonderful husband and the cutest son.  There are so many people who would give anything to have that blessing.  Being a mom is wonderful and I would not trade it for anything.  God is so good to me!

1 comment:

  1. I think you'll love her book! It will definitely inspire :)
    Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete