Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Favorites

My hair is natural curly and this product does the trick.  It leaves my hair smooth and it smells like I just left the salon.

This Micro-Dermabrasion Paste is awesome.  I finally broke down and made the purchase and it was a great decision.  It's not cheep, but worth every penny.  The jar is actually bigger than what it seems in the picture, so it will last a long time. 


Starbucks Peppermint mocha.  This drink screams Christmas to me.

Nike running capris.  A friend recommend them because they have a zipper on the back to put my car key in while running.  I instantly fell in love with them. 

I'm sick for the third time this year with bronchitis.  Hopefully I will feel better soon so I can keep up with our jam packed weekend.  I'm really excited that we are buying a real Christmas tree this year.  Lee grew up having a real tree, but we always had a fake tree.  Parker is really excited about Christmas.  We ask him what he wants Santa to bring him, and all he ever tells us is "a book."  Silly boy loves a book.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment