Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fall

I love this time of the year.  My favorite thing to do is let my windows up and light a couple of fall like candels.  We have been busy the past couple of weeks.  We were able to spend the weekend at Pat Dye's farm, in Auburn, the weekend of the Auburn/Arkansas game.  The outcome was not what I expected, but oh well. 

 My happy place!  We had season tickets for a couple of years prior to having Parker.  I really miss our weekend trips to Auburn but hopefully we can start attending more games now that Parker is older. 
We went to Wales West Pumkin Patch Express with the McDonald's.  Parker and Avery had the best time. 

I'm running the Turkey Trot on Saturday morning.  I love running when it's cool outside.  I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment