Monday, July 30, 2012

Terrible Two's

Parker is about a month away from turning 2 and the terrible two's have hit.  I went to drop him off at daycare last week and he threw such a fit to take his toy truck with him.  His daycare does'nt allow them to bring outside toys in so I had to be the mean mommy.  I was "that" mommy that everyone looked at.  Fun times.
 This is the truck that my child is obsessed with.
 He loves to line all of his cars and trucks up on the couch or table.  He is 100% boy!

I celebrated my 32nd Birthday on July 25.  We celebrated after church on Sunday with lunch at Bluegill, my favorite restaurant.

I hope everyone has a great week.

1 comment:

  1. My boys do the same thing with their trucks. They have to have them all in a line. Must be a boy thing. I thought they were OCD lol but since Parker does it too, must be something all little ones do.

    ReplyDelete