Monday, July 9, 2012

Our Weekend

Parker has not been feeling well for a couple of days and complaining about his tongue.  He is trying to cut two teeth right now so I just chalked it up as teething.  Finally, Sunday morning, I took him to Urgent Care.  My throat had been hurting since Saturday so I figured we should find out what's going on.  My poor baby has strep throat and decided to share the love with his mommy!  This also explains why his breath has been kickin lately.  Hopefully we will both start to feel better soon.

 Our medicine. 
 Yummy Shrimp Lingunini!
 My new running shoes!  Brooks Ravenna 3
 My sweet little man!  You can tell he doesn't feel well at all.
 BUSTED!!!  Parker loves to play with my pots and pans!
Choo Choo!  We have been watching a lot of Thomas the Train.

Happy Monday!  I hope everyone has a wonderful week.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully he is feeling better by now! And you too! Westin likes Thomas the Train too and I think it is the most boring show ever. haha! It is so funny that little boys like it!

    ReplyDelete