Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Eleven Months!!!

What am I typing? ELEVEN months? Yowza. Parker is looking more and more like a toddler these days. I'm thinking it's mostly because he walks everywhere but he's just not my little baby anymore!

Here are some amazing baby things he's been doing:



  • "talking" up a storm

  • exploring......I don't think there's an inch he hasn't crawled over/under/through

  • claps when we say "Patty-cake" or "yeah"

  • opening and closing all doors

  • climbing in the bottom of the stove

  • playing with balls. We think we may have a football/baseball/basketball player on our hands.

  • He especially loves to play the game where you run and hide from him. He's excited every time he finds you. It never gets old...for me or for him.

  • Loves to "read" his books

  • splashing around in the tub

  • putting anything/everything in the toilet! GROSS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment