1. Eggnog or hot chocolate? Hot Chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? He wraps them.
3. Colored lights or white? Only white.
4.Do you hang mistletoe? No, but I have always wanted to buy some!
5. When do you decorate for Christmas? The day after Thanksgiving
6. What is your favorite holiday dish, excluding dessert? Sweet Potato casserole
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Probably my dad climbing on the roof and ringing bells.
8. When and how, did you learn the truth about Santa? I was 8 years old when I discovered there was no Santa. I thought I heard someone shooting fire works so I got up and ran in the living room to tell my parents. I will never forget turning that corner and my parents putting the toys together.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? I decorate with the traditional maroon and gold colored balls and top the tree with a bow.
11. Snow. Love it or hate it? Love it when we get it. That's part of living in the South, we may see a snow storm once every 5 years.
12. Can you ice skate? Does holding onto the wall count?
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Probably my engagement ring!
14. What is the most important thing about the holidays to you? Family and to make sure we remember the real reason for the season!
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? My granny makes the best fudge and divinity.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? We go over to my sister-in-law's house to bake and decorate sugar cookies. Parker should really enjoy it this year.
17. What tops your tree? Big bow.
18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? Tis better to give than to receive!
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night
20. Candy canes. Yuck or yum? I don't have them, but I don't love them.